Easter eggs and chocolate treats
Edit: Plamil have 3 vegan Easter hampers online, all £25.00 (which roughly working it out seems to save about £5) and so all qualify for free postage! I've got a post all about this (here), but to check it out, head here: Plamil Easter hampers
All the leading supermarkets have vegan eggs and chocolate this year (so far as I know!) including Morrisons selling Moo Free eggs at 3 for £10 until Easter (see my previous post on this offer!). However this may still be a little expensive, so some other alternatives include:
- Aldi do a dark chocolate 'Lindt' style bunny - 79p (photo from The Hectic Vegan as Aldi do not sell things like this online!) Make sure you pick up the dark chocolate version as I think there is a non-vegan milk chocolate version too.
- Choices small dairy free chocolate bunny - £1 in Sainsburys, 99p in Asda
- Sainsburys free from small white choc egg and buttons - £2.50 (I think there is a milk chocolate vegan one too in some stores!)
- Tesco also have a free from bunny lolly - £1.00
- Asda also has a cute free from Easter bunny - £3
- Holland and Barrett have a small Plamil Easter bunny - £1.35
- Holland and Barrett also have Plamil mini egg halves - £3.25. These would be a good option to wrap in foil individually for a little egg hunt for children!
Or (whilst this may cost more in the first year) you could buy egg molds from places such as Lakeland or online and make your own with £1 chocolate bars from places like Sainsburys! That way you can fill them with yummy extras if you wanted to :-)