Tuesday 28 March 2017

The Body Shop sale

Hello! Before I get into the details for this one, I'd just like to say a little word or two about it. I thought long and hard about putting up info about The Body Shop sale as I know they have L'Oreal as a parent company. I've come to the conclusion that I should still put up the information and then people can decide for themselves whether to shop there. They do have vegan items and they as a company do not test on animals. Anyway, if you don't like them, fair enough, I totally get it. If you do, please read below! x

The Body Shop have a lovely sale going on, up to 50% off a limited number of items, with free delivery online if you spend over £20. However the sale is also in store. This is until 9am 11th April.










Here is one of the most recent lists of vegan products I could find online from them: http://www.alienontoast.co.uk/2016/11/the-body-shop-vegan-product-list.html however they are beginning to label new products online (example below):











Hope you find what you're looking for in the sale! As always, please check you're happy with the price before you buy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment