Saturday 6 January 2018

Vegetarian Shoes Sale!

Hello! Popular vegan shoe makers 'Vegetarian Shoes' have added a wide range of styles to their sale!You can get trainers, to sandals, boots to pumps. Prices vary, ranging from £27.95 to £89.95.
Just head here to see what's available in the sale: Vegetarian Shoes Below is just some of what is on sale. Please consider postage too!

























These shoes are expensive compared to ones you can buy in chain stores, however I feel they should be considered as an investment. They are more like say Dr Martens in that they're long lasting, but with the ethical bonus! I have 2 pairs and so far I could not be happier with them. I found that the sizes are true, so if you aren't able to get to their shop in Brighton, I would buy your normal size.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment